About the Client
Our client is well-known securities firm which has developed state-of-the-art, forward thinking technology targeting mid to high end consumers. As part of the company's aggressive expansion plan in the fast growing internet industry, a need has arisen to recruit a Associate Director, Infrastructure & Security to join the team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Director and leading a team of 4, you will add value and make a difference, encompassing the areas of IT Operations, IT Infrastructure, Cloud technologies, Governance & Compliance and first-class IT Support with understanding of securities and trading platform model. As a team lead, you will create roadmap to migrate to cloud first environment and implement DevOps practices to improve agility, reliability & security. This role will be required to review, create and operationalize an operating model for support across the all business units and ensure all internal and external suppliers are fully aligned. This should cover BAU operations and service management, and align to IT Security, Project Delivery and IT Strategy. Enable the delivery of standardized project portfolios through resource allocation, testing and agreed support guidelines to ensure a smooth transition to production.
The Successful Applicant
- BSc in Computer Science or related engineering degree with equivalent;
- Minimum 15 years experience managing and delivering infrastructure design and operations
- Demonstrable experience leading a team of similar technical capabilities and delivering IT services within an investment ecosystem
- Experience of leading service and technology improvement activity resulting in clear commercial and service performance improvement.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management, able to collaboratively work with colleagues from inside and outside of IT
- Strong experience in working with external vendors to provide integrated IT services.
- Candidates with the below IT security certification is a big plus: CISSP, CISA and experience with Cloud Services like AliYun, Huawei Cloud, AWS, etc.
- Good knowledge of infrastructure & network areas including current and future trends and approaches.
- Used to independently managing budgets, large vendor relationship and making significant commercial decisions.
- Strong working knowledge of governance, compliance and security policies and their application in a global business environment.
- Excellent at influencing and motivating individuals and teams, and comfortable working at multiple levels.
- Good command in Chinese (both Cantonese and Mandarin)
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.