Our client is a leading financial institutional with a significant presence in Hong Kong and Asia Pacific. Over the years, they have established a dominant market position in the FS industry. Due to the business expansion, a Associate Director, IT Security - Banking is needed to join their growing team.
- Support and oversee the 1st line of defense function of IT Security operations for the Bank.
- Assist 2nd line on the development, implementation and maintenance of the bank's cyber security control framework.
- Supervise day to day IT security operations including user access management, security monitoring, cyber threat intelligence collection, analysis, investigation, escalation and reporting, etc.
- Support and maintain IT Security systems covering Anti-DDoS, Anti-Malware, IPS, PAM, and DBF, etc.
- Conduct IT security control assessment/review on new technology projects, system upgrade, or incident follow up.
- Develop and maintain information security documents, guidelines and control baselines, etc.
- Coordinate for internal/external audit and risk assessment, etc.
- Contribute on BCP plan and design, supervise and manage the execution of drill exercises, etc.
- Perform other IT Security related duties and/or special projects as assigned
- Degree holder in Information Technology, Computer Science or related disciplines.
- At least 8 year working experience in information security gained from bank or FI.
- Extensive knowledge of network technologies, TCP/IP, network security, cyber security, privileged identity management and various encryption methodologies.
- Hands-on experience in security solutions such as: Firewall, NIPS/NIDS, WAF, Anti-malware, PAM, etc.
- Solid experience in IT security audit or compliance (such as security risk assessment and security audit, C-RAF).
- Holding valid certification in IT security management is preferable (e.g. CISSP, CISA, CISM, ITIL v3, or equivalent).
- Understanding of technology risk frameworks (i.e. HKMA TM-G-1, C-RAF, SWIFT CSP) is a plus.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Lucas Wu at +852 3180 4959 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.