About the Client
Our client is a renowned premium brand with a significant presence globally. Over the years, they have established a dominant market position in the high-end industry specialising in design, product development, e-commerce and retail distribution. Due to a continued global business expansion and digital transformation strategies, an associate director of technology has risen.
About the Role
Reporting to the Director and managing a small team, you will recommend cutting-edge technology and high-impact HR solutions through partnerships and oversees R&D efforts to support the human resources department on a global level. You will be responsible for identifying areas for innovation, develop business case in alignment with global counterparts and external vendors to demonstrate value through prototyping and delivery of solutions. As a team leader, you will track external innovation and implement a long term digital roadmap by liaising with the company's internal IT team and advising on standard methodology and technology application to support a global HR digital transformation. Lastly, you will bring in vision and the knowledge to select the best HR System for the business and ensure all solutions are tested, scalable, security-compliant, optimised and documented with best practice maintained.
The Successful Applicants
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information System or related discipline
- 10+ years of experience in HR platform development or HR system on a regional or global level
- Extensive knowledge of learning and organizational development methodologies and tools
- Excellent relationship building skills with ability to communicate and collaborate across all organizational levels
- The ideal candidate will be self-driven, adaptable, resourceful and able to apply their entrepreneurial experience and analytical thinking
- Should be passionate about technology applications to disrupt the way education is managed today
- Should understand current trends and challenges in HR ecosystem
- Learning agility which would facilitate the acquisition and application of new practices and information in a constantly changing environment
- Strong project management, planning, and organisation skills, including ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Good command in English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.