About our Client
Our client is a world-class entertainment club that has a unique integrated business model. To cope with their continuous on-going enterprise solutions projects, they are seeking a seasoned portfolio manager to head up their dedicate project management team and work closely with the stakeholders and department head.
About the Role
Reporting to the Head of IT, you will be managing the portfolio team and the associated information systems lifecycle. You will provide the cost effective development of high quality, high performance, reliable and secure systems to meet the Club's business needs across the portfolio, and be responsible for the formulation of sound project proposals and input on business EAPs for business initiatives. You will also be accountable for the overall systems lifecycle activities, the health of the systems in the portfolio, and be the primary coordination point between the solutions team, project management, and business relationship management functions.
- Tertiary education with minimum 15 years of working experience in the IT field
- Minimum 10 years people management and senior technical leadership positions
- Experience in Banking and Finance industry
- Strong business acumen, analytical and decision making skills
- Proven Enterprise grade application development management experience with large-scales organizations
- Solid experience in project budgeting, project/task planning, Project Funding Initiation, Resource Estimation and planning
- Solid management experience in high availability and high performance IT solutions
- Good Business/Stakeholders Management, Vendor Management, and Risk Management
- Experienced in application outsourcing / vendor supplied products
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Teresa Chan at +852 3180 4916 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.