- A Senior Strategic Marketing Position
- 12+ years experience from Sports Industry
- Business Planning & Partnership Engagement
About our Client
Our client is a reputable organisation with a strong commitment to offering high standard and excellent services in the region. A new opportunity now exists for a senior strategic marketing calibre to join their team as Associate Director, Sports Marketing.
About the Role
Based in Hong Kong and reporting to the Division Head, you will lead the strategic development of marketing program within sports and community context for the brand. You will participate into end to end management from program planning, thematic creation, terms negotiation with external partners from sports area, program content development until the full delivery of the program to ensure the outcome is in line with the business objectives and vision. The role will cover both Hong Kong and China markets, as a leader to work closely with the ongoing sports brand partners regionally and internationally for annual multiple events, as well as to identify potential new partners from the similar synergy circle to further enhance the sports focused and engaging cultural brand image in the market.
To qualify, successful individual must possess:
- Degree in business management / marketing
- 15+ years in strategic marketing and programme planning experience
- Background from international sports related organisation is a MUST
- Hands on knowledge of partnership negotiation and management within sports sector
- Experience from China market is an advantage
- Outstanding social network and senior stakeholder management skills
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.