Associate - Fund Accounting (Up to 40k)
About the Client
Our client is a renowned financial institution with a strong regional presence. To cope with their ambitious expansion plan, they are now looking for an Associate for fund accounting to join their team in the Hong Kong office.
About the Role
- Report to the AVP Finance
- Responsible for fund administration, preparing financial statements and ensuring compliance with IFRS & Group's internal guidelines
- Responsible for day-to-day accounting operations including but not limited to month-end closing and consolidation
- Assist in budgeting and forecasting processes
- Assist in ad-hoc duties assigned by the AVP
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Business, Finance or related fields
- Qualified HKICPA/ACCA or relevant
- At least 4 year of relevant working experience, preferably with prior exposure in financial institutions or real estate fund accounting
- Detail-minded, independent and able to work under pressure
- Excellent written and spoken English & Chinese, and enjoy working with English speakers
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Ernest Wong at +852 3180 4922 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.