Associate - Internal Control/Risk Management (CPA Firm)
About the Client
Our client is a CPA firm providing various services such as Audit, Tax Advising, and Internal Control. To cope with their expansion plan, they are currently looking for an Associate to join their Internal Control/Risk Management team in Hong Kong.
About the Role
- Report to the Team Manager
- Responsible for providing outsourced service to clients and work on internal auditing/internal controlling duties
- Prepare internal audit plans and reports with compliance to client's guidelines
- Assist clients in the process of internal procedure refinement, and provide recommendations for improvements
- Assist in any ad-hoc projects and duties assigned by the Manager
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree holder in Finance, Accounting or related discipline with HKICPA/ACCA student membership preferred
- Minimum of 1 year of PN21/PN2 experience in sizeable professional firm
- Strong analytical mindset with ability to understand complex auditing issues
- Detail-minded, good communicator, and able to work under pressure
- Excellent written and spoken English & Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Ernest Wong at +852 3180 4922 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.