About The Client
Our client is a listed commercial organisation in Hong Kong with high market recognition by providing first-class service to customers and premium customer loyalty program. They are looking for an Associate/Data Scientist to join their team.
- Apply advanced analytical methods to translate unstructured business questions into quantitative problems
- Deliver big data analytics from analysis to strategy through to solution exploration to implementation: data modelling, data mining & machine learning algorithms
- Work with internal IT team to deploy complex and large amount of data across different channels and platforms, in order to provide advanced analytics support and insight
- Work with business units to translate prototypes into new products, services, and features
- At least 1 year of experience in data science with proven track record of leveraging large amount of data in e-commerce, retail, and commercial industries
- Bachelor's degree holder in Data Science, Information Technology, Statistics or other related disciplines
- Proficient in Python for data processing and visualisation is a must
- Solid experience in applying Big Data tools e.g. Hadoop, Spark
- Familiar with machine learning algorithm and libraries e.g. TensorFlow, Scikit-learn
- Strong in communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command in Cantonese and English
- Candidates with less or more experience will also be considered
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Sharon Tsu at +852 3180 4950 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.