About Our Client
Our client is a leading global activewear & footwear retailer and employs over 7,000 people worldwide. Due to business expansion plan, they are is looking for an Associate Sourcing Manager to join its apparel division in Hong Kong office.
- Source right supplier for production operations, analyze supplier portfolio, implemented strategic planning and capacity arrangement.
- Analyze costing, price calculation and negotiation with suppliers to ensure the requirements on products, quality and timeline could be achieved.
- Monitor and revie the key production metrics, WIP, and buy-ready status with suppliers to meet requirements.
- Analyze and evaluate the variable of potential risks with providing feedback and solutions.
- Plan seasonal orders and capacity management with different stakeholders based on the forecasts and business needs.
- Work with key business stakeholders to ensure tight critical path management and maintain agreed dates and timeline.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to improve product capabilities and reduce lead time of vendors.
- Degree holder or above in Supply Chain or related disciplines
- Minimum of 8 years relevant work experience in apparel brands or related industry in product development and sourcing area
- Experience in global sourcing environment, product development/ production and sourcing bases in China and Far East Asia
- Fluent communication in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Proficient in MS application is preferable
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Sandy Chan at +852 3180 4951 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.