Audit Associate - Junior/Senior
About the Client
Our client is a well-known CPA firm with a strong global presence. With a rapid development plan, they are now looking for Audit Associates (both Junior and Senior) to join their team.
About the Role
- Report to the Audit Manager
- Perform all audit procedures and handle full set of accounts
- Responsible for special projects including tax computations, IPOs, and US GAAP
- Communicate and build a strong relationship with clients
- Assist in any ad-hoc tasks assigned by the Manager
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in any discipline
- HKICPA or ACCA student member preferred but not a must
- Preferably with at least 1 year of experience in a similar role; but fresh graduates will also be considered as Audit Junior
- Responsible, able to multi-task, and handle deadlines and pressure well
- Fluent in both English & Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Ernest Wong at +852 3180 4922 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.