About the Client
My client is the international banking group. They are looking for Auditor to join their IA team and cover the capital market audit.
About the Job Duties
Report to the Team Lead, you will:
- Engage in the audit team assignements and special requests
- Review and challenge the actions defined to remediate the weaknesses identified by the audit team through its assignments
- Perform a periodic and comprehensive risk assessment of the Capital Markets activities as per the Group guidelines.
- Keep abreast of change/new development of regulatory requirements that are relevant to Capital Markets activities and related functions.
- Attend the Markets and Models community event organized annually at the head office level.
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance, Risk Management or related discipline
- Qualified member in HKICPA, ACCA, CIA or related discipline
- At least 3-5 years experience in Internal Audit or Capital Markets activities
- Big 4 candidates will also be considered
- Strong knowledge in investment banking and capital markets products
- Ability to identify key issues with a strong risk & control mind-set
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Becky Ng at +852 3180 4954 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.