About the Client
Our Client is a leader in wagering and one of the world's top ten charity donors. To cope with their business needs, they are inviting a QA Manager to join System Assurance Team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Senior Manager, you will need to Lead the team to plan, execute, monitor and report testing activities for various applications / systems, deliver / review testing deliverables and manage testing activities for large scale projects involving multiple applications. You will need to estimate testing resources and schedule for projects and BAU enhancements, manage the test environment. You will need to identify and escalate critical issues during test cycles which affects schedule, budget or quality to project managers or technical leaders timely. You will need to collaborate with SZ WOFE Test Team to provide testing functions to verify and validate solutions. You will need to enhance system assurance processes for continuous improvement. You will need to implement test automation tools on test management and test execution. Last but not least, you will need to build rapport with Portfolios, various IT teams, vendors and business teams to accomplish defined business objectives timely.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree holder in Computer Science/Information system or related discipline
- At least 10 years of experience in developing/testing mission critical IT systems with a minimum of 5 years of solid experience playing a leading role in application system testing of large scale project involving multiple applications covering test planning, test execution, test progress monitoring, defects management and test result reporting
- Solid experience in test environment management
- Sound and broad knowledge on test automation tools with implementation experience
- Working knowledge in software quality assurance processes is mandatory. Professional qualification in testing (e.g. CSTE), quality assurance (e.g. CSQA) is an advantage
- Proven staff management/supervision capability
- Proficiency in writing and communication skills
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Be a team player and must be able to work independently
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Andrey Sin at +852 3180 4951 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.