About Our Client
Our client is a leading financial institution with strong presence in the region.
About The Role
- Assist line manager to strengthen the 1st line of defense to improve oversight of regulatory compliance risk, maintain and uphold the governance and control framework within Personal Banking
- Responsible for maintaining compliance culture within the bank and advise relevant business on compliance requirements and related internal practices
- Monitor implementation of new/revised Code of Banking Practice or Banking Returns regulatory requirements
- Assist to develop and maintain self-assessment program / guideline for business units to follow and execute
- Organize and plan periodic self-assessment exercise within the business line to ensure continuous compliance of regulatory / statutory requirements
- As a bridge between Compliance and personal banking to clarify any unclear requirement imposed by regulators
- Bachelor degree in any disciplines, preferably in Accounting, Finance and Business
- Minimum 8 years of experience in retail banking operations control / business risk management or regulatory compliance
- Solid understanding of HKMA regulations and compliance standard
- A team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jessie Chan at +852 3180 4945 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.