Our client is a fast-growing fintech company in Hong Kong with strong presence in Greater China. Due to business expansion, they are looking for a Credit Risk professional to join as part of the team.
- To perform risk assessments and review the assessments on the credit proposals exercise credit judgment, and make sound credit recommendations and/or decisions
- To conduct on-going credit risk monitoring on the client and portfolio
- To assist in the set up for the internal credit policies and procedures
- To assist in reviewing internal credit policies and procedures
- To prepare various credit reports for Senior Management.
- University degree holder or above in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Accountancy or related discipline
- With around 4 - 10 years' experience in corporate lending or credit risk management
- Mature, independently, detail minded, confident, efficient and effective team player
- Excellent command in both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Putonghua)
- Detail- oriented, mature and able to work independently
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Cardie Siu at +852 3180 4955 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.