About our Client
A leading global leisure, entertainment and hospitality enterprise with an every changing business portfolio is now seeking for a dynamic individual to join them as the Assistant Vice President of Human Resources.
About the Role
- Responsible for the planning, leading and managing the overall HR functions for the assigned business units
- Drive the workforce planning, talent management and recruitment, which includes analyzing present workforce competencies, identification of competency gaps or surpluses; preparation and planning for building the workforce
- Ensure compliance with all corporate policies while meeting the objectives of the HR Department
- Deal with recruiting, managing, developing, and motivating people, including providing functional and specialized support and systems for employee engagement
- Ensure efficiency and control in regulatory, payroll, benefits, talent management, performance management and other transactional aspects of human resources mandate
- Ensure up-to-date policies, documents and HR management information systems to support the human resources and administration matters for the organization
- Manage projects and other assignments to meet timescales, budgets and deliverables. Acquire and manage budgets and other resources effectively
The Successful Applicant
- University Degree holder in human resources management, labor relations or equivalent.
- At least 15 years of relevant experience in human resources management of which at least of 6 years' experience in the management capacity is preferred
- Proven HR advisory / business partnering capacity
- Possess regional HR practice and knowledge i.e APAC / EMEA will be an advantage
- A thorough understanding of HR laws and policies and the ability to monitor and support legal and ethical business practices
- Excellent relationship building, negotiation, interpersonal, communication and leadership skills.
- Excellent command of both verbal and written English and Chinese
- Occasional travel may be required upon request
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Xavier Tam at +852 3180 4920 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.