About Our Client
Our client is a rapidly growing bank headquartered in Hong Kong. They are currently seeking an HRIS specialist with 8+ years experience in Peoplesoft to join as part of their Shared Services team.
About Our Role
Reporting to the Head of Shared Service, you will be responsible for the following:
- Ensure accuracy and the integrity of all data entered.
- Maintain data in HRIS system and database, and assure information is up to date.
- Be responsible for routine MIS reporting.
- Response to ad hoc data requests including preparing reports or statistics for other HR functions.
- Provides analysis, report, and evaluation of HR metrics to assist related BU in effectiveness assessment on people management practices, including: recruiting, employee relations, performance management, retention, etc.
- Coordinates and manage the implementation of the E-performance Managing System (EPMS).
- Communicate and liaise with vendors for system upgrades and regular maintenance.
- Providing knowledge and expertise for the implementation of future systems strategy.
- Review and modify the system guidelines to ensure consistent use and maintenance of the systems.
- Handle ad hoc project as assigned by the head of department
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information System Management, Human Resources, Business Administration or other related fields
- Minimum 8 years of experience in HRIS maintenance and implementation
- Knowledge PeopleSoft is a must
- Banking experience is necessary
- Attention to details, organized, a self-starter and independent
- Proficient in Mandarin, Cantonese and English
- Proactive and excellent interpersonal skill
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Tessa Chan at +852 3180 4950 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.