About the Client
Our client is an asset management company with leading presence globally where Hong Kong is their headquartered. To cope with the rapid growth, they are looking to hire a newly created position to join the dynamic team.
About the Role
Reporting to the GM and building a new team, you will strategically leverage the vast amounts of data from group level to better serve different business units. Your primary focus will be building advanced data mining techniques, spearheading statistical analysis aligned to key business goals, and architecting high quality prediction systems to integrate with the digital and technology team. As a team leader, you will lead and inspire a team focused on the use of data and predictive algorithms to improve the business operation and optimise revenue potential through the development of world-class AI (artificial intelligence) products. Lastly, you will create predictive models with dynamic financial data from various sources, including internal platforms, financial partners, agencies and other third party sources.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Computer Science, Statistics, Information Systems, Industrial Engineering, Mathematics or a related technical field or equivalent
- Consultancy background will be considered
- Minimum 6+ years of experience data analytics, data visualization and modelling and defining measurable milestones
- Experience in SQL queries or Python C++ will be a plus
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate and influence well at the executive level and at the board level
- Proven track record of working closely with marketing, product and engineering teams and in enabling growth and creating business value
- Experience in working with large data sets and strong understanding in using Salesforce
- Thorough understanding and experience in data analytic technologies/platforms, statistical platforms and data visualisation tools
- Experience in predictive modelling and statistical analysis techniques
- Strong command in Chinese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.