AVP / Manager, Treasury Product Development and Policy Control (Bank)
- End-to end Product planning
- System and control projects
- Good knowledge in selling process in banks
About the company
Our client is a well-established retail banking group in Hong Kong. With their continuous expansion in business, they are now looking for high caliber to join their Treasury Product team for an AVP position.
About the role
Reporting to the Section Head, you are responsible for formulating and developing business and product plans for Treasury Products. You have to manage product development, marketing and sales plans in achieving business targets. You will take charge of policies control and procedure review projects to increase efficiency. You are required to work closely with front line, middle office, operations, audit and compliance teams on regulatory updates. In addition, you will perform other system enhancement and digital initiatives to propose new product solutions to management.
The successful applicant
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- University Graduate in Business, Marketing or related disciplines.
- At least 4-5 years of relevant experience in Treasury Product Development in banks.
- Excellent knowledge in regulatory and policy control in Treasury Product / Investment is essential.
- Previous experience in Treasury trading in banks will be an advantage.
- Strong business sense, good project skills and able to work independent.
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin).
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.