About our Client
Our client is a leading conglomerate with strong portfolio in distribution and manufacturing. To cope with their business expansion, they are seeking a business process management experienced Business Analyst to join their dedicated team.
About the Role
As a team member of the Group IT team, you will be working closely with the business users, different department heads, and end-users to document business process. You will translate between business and technical specifications, facilitate UAT and support go-live change management. You will drive business process analysis meeting to ensure business request are fully understood, and track the effectiveness of application implementation through collecting end-users' feedback.
- Degree in Business Administration, Operation Management, or related disciplines
- Minimum 4 years working experience in business requirement study, business process documentation and reporting
- Solid experience in Retail or Distribution industry
- Hands-on experience in business process analysis
- Strong communication skills, able to collect user requirements/feedback in details
- Self-motivated with a detail-minded
- Exposure to business application systems (e.g. CRM, ERP, POS, Mobile services) is preferred
- Fluency in both spoken & written English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Teresa Chan at +852 3180 4916 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.