About Our Client
Our client is a leading global company pioneering in cutting-edge Fintech technology and Blockchain. Aiming to leverage on innovative technologies and provide quality personal experience for their customers, they are seeking for a self-motivated Golang Expert with strong experience developing end-to-end applications.
Development activities include full stack development, proposing architectural decisions, participating in designs, design review, code review and implementation.
- Identify issues and implement solutions to complex problems in backend infrastructure and mobile platforms analyze & solve difficult problems across the stack.
- Work closely with operations and infrastructure to build high scale backend services.
- Management of documentation of all code and functionalities implemented.
- Design and implement solutions to complex problem in large-scale infrastructure and mobile platforms.
- Work closely with DevOps and mobile engineers to improve tech stack for long-term engineering initiatives.
- Interested in building first-class product to solve real world problems.
At least 3 years relate working experience and 1+ years Golang experience.
- Experienced with various technologies, a fast learner and have a "get things done" mentality.
- Strong organizational skills, interpersonal skills and having the ability to juggle conflicting requirements from many different stakeholders.
- Proficiency in handling scalability, security and performance.
- Knowledge of low-level networking or OS internals would be useful.
- Any server-side programming languages (e.g Ruby on Rails, Python) are prefer.