About the Client:
Our client is a leading retail & commercial bank in Hong Kong. They are currently looking for a seasoned Asset & Liability management candidate to join the Balance Sheet Management team under Finance department.
- Prepare the analysis reports on balance sheet, NII and NIM to senior management / ALCO / Business Units / Group
- Manage the ALCO meeting, organize and prepare agenda and financial pack
- Collaborate with local and Group related units for the monthly FTP process
- Manage the annual budgeting process to project the balance sheet, NII and NIM
- Measure and monitor the loans and deposits position for the Bank
- Develop and support the maintenance of Qlikview for senior management / Business Units
- Develop and maintain the policy and procedure for FTP and CFP
- Bachelor degree in Accounting and Finance, Risk Management or related disciplines
- Minimum 10 years' of experience in banking industry, familiar with HKMA regulatory requirements
- Qualified FRM / CFA preferred
- Strong analytical and report writing skills, good communication and presentation skills
- Proficient in using Excel and database management software
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Frankie Wong at +852 3180 4936 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.