About the Client
Our client is a world known FinTech company with leading presence in Hong Kong and growing presence in Greater China. To cope with the rapid growth, they are looking to hire a Big Data and AI Consultant to join their team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Director, you will need to support end-to-end design of their data platform architectures, using architecture blueprints and understand stakeholders' requirements. As a key team player among the team, you will need to analyze and resolve architectural problems, working closely with engineering, data science and operations teams. In addition, you will provide influential leadership to internal teams as well as outside agencies and vendors in order to implement new technology trend to support business growth. You will lead and inspire a team focused on the use of big data and predictive algorithms to improve customer experience and optimize revenue potential through the development of world-class AI (artificial intelligence) products. Lastly, you will provide best-practice knowledge, reference architectures, and patterns for use across data engineering and architecture communities.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Information Systems, Computer Engineering or a related technical field or equivalent
- Consultancy background will be highly preferred
- Minimum of 4+ years of experience implementing and managing engineering and AI or Big Data projects related projects including managing teams and technical resources, managing priorities and defining measurable milestones.
- Strong knowledge on Python, SQL, Java, and good understanding of one of these technologies: Spark, Hadoop, Flink, Cloudera, Tensorflow, BigQuery, Redshift etc.
- A leader in Data Science- have been a data scientist and have built global data science teams
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate and influence well at the executive level and at the board level
- Proven track record of working closely with marketing, product and engineering teams and in enabling growth and creating business value
- Experience in working with large data sets and strong understanding in using Salesforce
- Thorough understanding and experience in Big Data technologies/platforms, statistical platforms and data visualization tools
- Experience in machine learning, predictive modelling and statistical analysis techniques
- Strong command in Chinese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.