Billing Analyst - MNC (Up to 25K)
About the Client
Our client is a well-known market leader in their industry with a global presence. To cope with their rapid expansion in Hong Kong, they are now looking for a Billing Analyst to join their team.
About the Role
- Report to the Team Manager
- Responsible for ensuring an accurate billing procedure is put in place, including but not limited to preparing invoices, analysis and reports
- Communicate and liaise with both internal & external parties on billing and Accounts Receivable issues such as handling enquiries and collecting debts
- Assist in any other ad-hoc duties assigned by the Manager
The Successful Applicant
- Diploma/Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant field
- HKICPA/ACCA Student Member preferred but not a must
- At least 4 years of relevant billing experience, preferably from a sizeable firm
- Detail-minded and able to work under pressure, with excellent written and spoken English & Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Ernest Wong at +852 3180 4922 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.