About the Company
Our client is a well-established bank with many years of foundation, currently among the top 100 banks in the world. Following with prudence, service with sincerity, the bank provides comprehensive banking service to customers. With an ambitious expansion plan, they are currently looking to recruit a seasoned Branch Manager with years of experience in retail banking.
About the Role
- Report to District Head on sales and business targets on the agreed plan
- Design strategies for the implementation of branch selling and promotion activities
- Build and maintain a high quality team with synergy and motivate staff towards exceeding individual as well as branch common goals and objectives;
- Establish, retain and deepen relationships with branch target customers to achieve business goals
- Ensure transactions are conducted in compliance with the bank's credit control standards and operations procedures
- Contribute to the bank's success through proactively giving feedback, ideas and recommendation for improvement of quality services.
- University degree in Business Administration or a related discipline, or other relevant qualifications such as CFA, CFP or CFMP
- Minimum 7 years' banking experience, with experience in promoting various wealth management products
- Good communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Strong self-motivation and drive to succeed, with ability to work under pressure
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese
- High level of customer centricity mindset with dedication to deliver exceptional quality services for customers
- Passed IIQE Paper 1,2,3,4,5 and HKSI paper 1,7,8 is a must
The successful candidate will be offered an excellent salary package and career prospect within a large local retail bank. An excellent opportunity to be part of growing business during a period of strategic business expansion.
If you have the right experience and skills for this role and would like to advance your career to the next level, please apply with your updated resume or contact Mr. Henry Yip (Senior Consultant - Retail Banking) at 31804927 for further discussion or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Henry Yip at +852 3180 4927 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.