Branch Operations - Process and Governance Manager
- Sound branch channel operations
- Process design and workflow streamline
- Digital project and procedures updates
About the company
Our client is a well-established and fast growing banking group in Hong Kong. To cope with the business expansion, they are now looking for a Process and Governance Manager for their Branch Operations team.
About the role
Reporting to the Head of Process, you will be responsible for designing and reviewing the procedures of branch operation aiming at improving productivity and customer experience. You have to understand and monitor the branch operation workflow and to ensure the process complying regulatory requirements and guidelines. You will update branch operation manual and participate in workflow streamline projects to enhance growth of branch business. In addition, you are also required to work closely with various stakeholders in making process recommendations to achieve sales efficiency and operation effectiveness.
The successful applicant
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- University Graduate with majoring in Business Administration and other related disciplines.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in process design for branches in retail banking.
- Sound project skills and solid knowledge in branch workflow is a must.
- Good analytical mind and able to work independent.
- Excellent communication skills and proficient in spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Manager.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.