About the Client
Our client is an organisation which have a sound brand equity and position in the market. They are looking for a seasoned individual to join their team as Brand & Corporate Communications Director.
About the Role
Based in Hong Kong and reporting to the Division Head, you will oversee the brand management and communications strategy for the assigned business line. You will be the gatekeeper to manage the overall brand reputation in the market, develop the annual creative communications strategy to promote the goodwill of corporate image at the external touch points. You will be the expert to face and manage the issues / crisis occurred, react with a positive strategy to turn around the situation and guide the internal stakeholders to follow under a cohesive approach. In addition, you will lead an engaging media plan and uphold a strong relationship will the local and regional media stakeholders. As the Director to cover both corporate communications and branding, you will be resourceful and innovative to strengthen the brand outreach and maximize the brand awareness in the targeted audience.
To qualify, successful individual must possess:
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Communications or other related disciplines
- 15+ years solid experience from corporate communications from leading brands
- Sound knowledge in brand management and digital savvy
- Strength in issue management and media relationship engagement
- Background from agency or media is highly preferred
- Outstanding stakeholder management and communications skills
- Strategic, agile, influencing, passionate and able to drive things through
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Connie Au at +852 3180 4929 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.