A Sizeable Lifestyle Organization
15+ years Corporate Branding & Marketing Experience
Collaborative, Presentable and Sound English Skills
About Our Client
Our client is a popular organization and they offer different lifestyle services in the market. A new opportunity now exists for a seasoned brand marketer to join their team as Brand Architect Lead.
About the Role
Based in Hong Kong and reporting to the Division Head, you will be responsible for creating and maintaining the corporate brand guidelines for the entire business. You will offer brand consultation to the business units on their communication creative, content and presentation approaches. You will manage external agency and work closely with the internal stakeholders to manage the marketing projects from end to end. You are the key gatekeeper to ensure the brand guidelines application are implemented rightly and professionally across the group. In addition, you will own the budget and work along with other teams to develop the corporate programs from planning to execution.
To qualify, successful individual must possess:
- Degree in marketing or other related disciplines
- 15+ years experience in brand management from leading organizations
- Regional marketing or corporate marketing experience is preferred
- Track record to manage large scale brand projects
- Outstanding communications in English, Chinese and Mandarin
- Energetic, detailed, hands on and multi-tasking
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.