About our Client
Our client is one of the market leaders in distribution of food & beverages in Asia. To cope with their business expansion, they have created a great opportunity for a Brand Manager to join their team in Hong Kong.
About the Role
Reporting to the Marketing Manager and leading a team of 2, you will be the key person to manage the brand performance and overall A&P planning. You will formulate and implement the marketing plan of the assigned brands and work with on and off trade partners to roll out marketing and promotional strategies. Moreover, you will perform depletion forecasts and inventory control.
- Bachelor degree in marketing or related disciplines
- 5 years' experience in marketing, trade marketing or senior sales role in FMCG industry or alcohol or beverage is a must
- Strong business acumen with good negotiation skills
- Attending special events at night or weekend will be required
- Computer Literate; proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Martin Tsang at +852 3180 4971 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.