About the Company
Our client is a prestigious French Jewellery label operated by a leading luxury retail MNC. To cope with business expansion management is looking for an experienced Brand Manager to direct the daily sales operation of Hong Kong and Macau markets as well as to lead the China business development.
About the Role
Reporting to the Global Brand Director, the Brand Manager will take full ownership of the brand's business development in Mainland China and manage the P&L of the direct retail stores in Hong Kong and Macau (total of 4 DOS).
Our client's focus for the coming years will be to further strengthen the brand's retail presence through actively engaging with customers in it's own operated retail stores. Leading the Boutique Managers, you will ensure the front-line sales team will meet all KPI metrics and most importantly deliver exceptional customer journey to all visitors.
This is a challenging and diverse role that requires solid local retail sales & operation experience along with excellent marketing knowledge towards China market.
- Degree holder with a proven track record of success with any multinational luxury label (profiles from Watches & Jewellery sector is highly preferred)
- Minimal of 8 years of retail experience with at least 5 years at a managerial level
- Applicant must have local HK & Macau multi-store management experience (additional Mainland China exposure will be an advantage)
- Strong sales mindset and ability to represent the brand as an Ambassador
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with all departments within the organisation to ensure projects are planned and executed effectively
- Resourceful, self-motivated and independent with proven problem solving skills
- Passionate towards luxury jewellery will be an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written English, Mandarin and Cantonese (any other spoken language will be an advantage)
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Hiroshi Toyota at +852 3180 4963 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.