About the client:
Our client is a technology hub and incubator, they are a quasi-governmental corporation and support technology innovation and development in Hong Kong. To cope with their business needs, they are looking for an Branding & Communication Manager to join their team.
About the role:
- Optimize all digital platforms to drive brand image and visibility, and generate revenue through SEO/ SEM/ third parties channels and social media;
- Formulate, develop and drive strategies for branding, and explore branding opportunities for all marketing activities;
- Integrate marketing campaigns with creative approach to reach business objective and company goals.
- Bachelor Degree holder or above, major in Marketing, Journalism, or related discipline;
- Minimum 6 years' working experience in Branding and communication, candidate from Public Utility/ Quasi-governmental Organisation/ NGOs are preferred;
- Experience in social media operations, and strong understanding of social media landscape for social media platforms;
- Excellent language proficiency, fluent in both written and spoken English and Chinese (Grade B or above in English Language in HKCEE)
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Nicole Tse at +852 3180 4916 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.