About the client
Our client is a listed Multinational corporation based in the UK with an annual revenue of more than $50 billion. The team is looking for a building surveyor to manage the maintenance and repair of residential properties, and report to the Estate Manager.
About the role
- Responsible for maintenance and repair of the building fabrics
- Assist in budget preparation of the annual budget for the development, refurbishment and maintenance
- Recommend maintenance strategy; act as a supervisory role to control and ensure all builders' works are complied with the building regulations
- Handle customers' enquiries and complaints, design of alteration and addition work, renovation work and fitting out work
The successful applicants
- Degree or higher diploma in Building Surveying or related discipline, with minimum 5 years' experience in maintenance of building fabrics
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and Chinese
- Professional membership in MRICS / MHKIS or equivalent is preferred but not essential
- Good PC skills on MS Word, Excel and AutoCAD
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Bryan Leung at +852 3180 4958 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.