- Leading F&B Group in Asia
- Promising Business Prospect
About our Client
Our client is a leading food & beverage group with a diverse business portfolio across Asia. To cope with their ambitious business growth plan, there is a hiring need of a competent Business Analysis Manager in the supply chain optimization department.
About the Role
Reporting to the Head of Supply Chain based in Hong Kong and leading a team of 2, you will maximize the profit by controlling Supply Chain spending. As a key stakeholder in the BU, you will provide critical and transparent analysis on supply chain spending performance by Business Units key cost drivers and develop cost effective initiatives and strategic plan in order to communicate with relevant parties and make recommendations for improvement. You will also drive annual operating Plan/Budgeting/Quarterly Business Review for Supply Chain team. Last but not least, you will monitor G&A budget and actual expense for the entire Supply Chain Department.
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Statistics, Supply Chain Management or related disciplines
- At least 8 years of experience in financial analysis in retail/service oriented industry
- Experience in Supply Chain Management is an added advantage
- Possess good business modelling skills and advance skill in MS Excel
- Good command of spoken and written communication skills in English and Cantonese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jason Li at +852 3180 4962 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.