About our Client
Our client is a market leading asset management company with strong presence in Hong Kong and China. To cope with their business expansion, they are now looking for a Business Analyst to join their team.
About the Role
Reporting to Manager, you will assist the retail business team by leading quantitative studies to analyse transaction and consumer patterns for marketing team to plan and implement campaigns to drive traffic and maximise sales. As an individual, you will co-ordinate delivery of CRM data and prepare information graphs and generate statistical outputs and reports to facilitate management's decision making. Lastly, you will define project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases and elements and establishing project budget.
- Bachelor degree in a business or quantitative discipline e.g business, economics, statistics
- 5+ years of prior corporate strategy, retail industry consulting, business analytics or relevant industry experience
- Strong quantitative skills and an analytical mindset with hands on modelling experience
- In-depth understanding of statistical concepts, comfort with large data sets and liaising with data experts
- Highly developed conceptual reasoning capabilities, with proven ability to break down and frame strategic problems
- Good command in Chinese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kenneth Ng at +852 3180 4912 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.