Business Analyst - Telecom MNC
About Our Client
Our Client is a renowned telecommunication company with a global presence. To cope with their expansion plan in the region, they are looking for a Business Analyst to join their team in Hong Kong.
About the Role
- Report to the Financial Planning and Analysis Manager
- Analyse and interpret statistical data and review KPI performance
- Assist in the preparation of annual budgets and forecast
- Prepare for presentation materials for senior management's review
- Provide support in any ad-hoc analysis and reports
- Assist in other ad-hoc projects and duties assigned by the Manager
About the Person
- Bachelor's Degree holder in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or other relevant discipline
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in financial modelling/ business analysis
- Strong analytical sense with good communication and presentation skills
- Independent, fast-learner, and able to work under pressure
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint, including Pivot Table and V-Look Up etc.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English & Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Ernest Wong at +852 3180 4922 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.