About Our Client
Our client is a listed conglomerate. To support the continuous development in business, they are looking for an Business Analyst to join the HRIS and Analytics team.
About The Role
- Assist the HRIS Manager on the HRIS roll out project according to the roadmap
- Work closely with APAC IT teams and provide operational support
- Perform system testing, identify system defects and provide solutions
- Develop user procedures and guidelines as well as to bridge the gap between HR and IT department
- Handle on-going enhancement and implementation on the HRIS
- Responsible for all aspects of HR analysis, generate HR reports through analytical tools
The Successful Applicant:
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Mathematics any related discipline
- 2+ years of relevant experience as System or Business Analyst
- Good knowledge in HRIS e.g. PeopleSoft, Workday, Oracle, Kronos will be a big plus
- Strong analytical, project management and communication skills
- Good verbal and written English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christy Cheng at +852 3180 4946 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.