About the company
Our client is a well-known organization and they are looking for HRIS Transformation Business Analyst to join their team.
- Partner with Senior Project Manager on HRIS/HCM system integration and transformation projects
- Gather, identify and document stakeholders' needs and business requirement
- Serve as an interface between colleagues across function and vendor to evaluate existing business process and ensure the effective process delivery with HRO strategy
- Prepare and present the analysis approach and plan to management for updating project development activities and releases
- Prepare training and user manuals on HR platform
- Degree holder in HR Management, Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline
- 4 years of relevant working experience, particular in HR system transformation or process re-engineering
- Strong knowledge of project management and process improvement
- Sound knowledge of HR operation and functions such as recruitment, on boarding, off boarding or training
- Familiar with agile methodology
- Solid in using SQL, Microsoft PowerPoint or Power Automation
- Good command in English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Sharon Tsu at +852 3180 4950 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.