About The Client
Our client is a reputable conglomerate in Hong Kong and they are seeking for Assistant HRIS Manager to join their team.
- Support the team on HR system enhancement and customization projects
- Determine project milestone, monitor project progress, and conduct performance analysis
- Provide troubleshooting and requests update with users to ensure the efficiency in HR processes, data integrity and security
- Manage vendors to monitor their performance and ensure the business requirement alignment
- Perform UAT and conduct reporting
- Prepare documents and end user training
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or related disciplines
- Minimum 2 years of experience in HRIS related position
- Proven track record in user requirement alignment and vendor management
- Knowledge in HR processes such as C&B, recruitment and payroll functions
- Proficient in SQL and scripting language
- Strong communication skills in both verbal and written English and Chinese
- Candidates with less experience will also be considered
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Sharon Tsu at +852 3180 4950 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.