About The Client
Our client is a listed property corporate in hong kong with high market recognition. They are expanding the team and looking for Business analyst to join their team.
- Responsible for system development projects: Dynamics 365 ERP implementation
- Gather and analyse user requirement, and translate business requirements into functional design.
- Be the key interface between business stakeholders and development team, and coordinate with internal and external parties on project scheduling and resource allocation
- Assist in UAT and ensure business and system requirements are met
- Perform UAT, data conversion and prepare user training
- Minimum 5 years' experience of ERP project implementation working at sizeable corporates in retails, FMCG, Supply Chain, Property & Construction industries
- Bachelor's degree holder in Information Technology, Computer Science or other related disciplines
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics AX / 365 and system integration is a must
- Familiar with Finance / Procurement module will be an advantage
- Strong in communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command in Cantonese and Mandarin, and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Sharon Tsu at +852 3180 4950 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.