About our Client
Our client is a globally renowned luxury fashion house. In order to cope with their expanding business, they are now looking for a high caliber Buying Manager to lead the Menswear Buying Team for Hong Kong and Macau markets.
About the Role
Reporting to the Business Processes Manager, you will be responsible for the improvement of efficiency and customer satisfaction of the eCommerce site through data analysis. You will manage the reports and forecasts of stock level, fulfilment, shipping and logistics. You will support customer services and eCommerce operation by partnering with warehousing and courier vendor to ensure accuracy of reports. You will also gain actionable insights through data to initiate business processes and operations optimisation solution.
- Degree holder in Merchandising/ Business Administration/ Fashion or related discipline are highly preferred
- 2+ years of experience in business process analytics, reporting and forecasting.
- Experience working with third party vendor is a plus
- Track record of working within cross-function team and solving problems in timely fashion
- Good command in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kenneth Ng at +852 3180 4912 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.