About Our Client
Our Client is one of the world's largest international logistic companies with a worldwide presence. To cope with their expansion plan, they are actively looking for a Business Analyst to join their team in the Hong Kong office.
- Report to the Head of Business Planning
- Perform financial and KPI analysis across different business units
- Take part in the short- and long-term forecast and strategy formation
- Conduct market research and, through regular journal reading, prepare presentations of recent market insights for senior management
- Consolidate materials and research across different teams and convert into actionable planning strategies for management
- Bachelor Degree or above in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Economics, Marketing or relevant fields
- Minimum of 3 years related experience in business analysis and market research
- Analytical, strong with numbers and able to work independently
- Highly proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent written and spoken English & Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Ernest Wong at +852 3180 4922 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.