Business Analyst (Oracle System)
About the Client
Our client is an HK based corporation with global operations who has owned a structured team for enterprise system's enhancement and maintenance. They are now looking for a seasoned Business Analyst who is ideally a super user of Oracle and has a strong understanding of accounting processes.
About the Role
Reporting to the Manager, you will be the contact point for ERP system transformation. You will work closely with the IT department and communicate with different stakeholders, analyze user requirements, stimulate and design workflow and perform User Acceptance Test. You will streamline interfaces, support data migration and system maintenance. Also, you will respond to any queries throughout the process and provide trainings for users.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines
- 5 years+ experience in using Oracle and system transformation
- Good knowledge of internal control and compliance
- Strong problem-solving, interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated, analytical and with good team spirit
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Occasional traveling will be required
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.