About The Client
Our client is a global retail firm and they are looking for Business Analyst to join their team.
- Act as a project lead to manage business process re-engineering, RPA and database management projects
- Consolidate data from different systems to conduct data processing review, analysis and KPI reporting to management
- Work closely with regional team to maintain, optimize and support various enterprise systems (warehouse, finance, procurement...etc.)
- Gather and analyse user requirement, and translate into functional design to achieve business goal
- Be the key interface between business stakeholders, IT & vendor in project management and coordination
- Perform and update project documentation
- Degree holder in Computer Science, statistic or Business administration related disciplines
- 5 years of relevant experience as business analysis, preferably working in MNC wholesales, retail, supply chain or sourcing industries
- Full life cycle Business Analysis experience from requirements definition, testing, through to implementation
- Knowledge in RPA is an advantage
- Proficient in database management using SQL, Python, VBA, Tableau tools
- Strong in communication and interpersonal skills,
- Good command in Cantonese and Mandarin, and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Sharon Tsu at +852 3180 4950 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.