About The Client
Our client is a well-established conglomerate and to cope with the group expansion, they are looking for multiple Business Analyst & Project Manager to join their team.
- Design and manage various digital transformation and RPA migration projects
- Gather and analyse user requirement, and translate business requirements into functional design
- Be the key interface between business stakeholders and development team in project management, and coordinate with internal and external parties to achieve business goals
- Conduct system analysis, implementation, testing and prepare user training
- Perform and update project documentation including project plan, test strategic plan, project master schedules and reporting
- Degree holder in Information Technology, Computer Science or Business Computing or other related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in IT project management and system implementation projects
- Experience in RPA such as Automation Anywhere or UIpath
- Proven track record in managing sizable projects
- Familiar with agile methodology/scrum master experience is an advantage
- Strong in communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command in Cantonese and Mandarin, and English
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Project Manager
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Sharon Tsu at +852 3180 4950 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.