Business Analyst/Senior Business Analyst
About the Client
Our client is a renowned FMCG retailer with global presence. To cope with their business plan, they are looking for a Business Analyst/Senior Business Analyst to join their Finance team in the Hong Kong office.
About the Role
- Report into FP&A Manager
- Conduct regular business reviews for different business units
- Identify areas of improvement on statistical data, accounting and operation efficiency
- Review investment proposals and support business development
- Responsible for annual budget, forecast, as well as regular management reports
- Prepare presentations for senior management on a timely manner
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree holder in Finance, Accounting or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years of experience in financial modelling for business analysis/ investment analysis
- Presentable, energetic and analytical
- Able to communicate effectively at different levels
- Highly proficient in Excel and PowerPoint, including Pivot Table and V-Look Up etc.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Ken Li at +852 3180 4951 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.