About the Client:
Our client is a well-known retail group in Hong Kong with a need to hire a Business Analyst, responsible for project implementation and coordination of IT systems and applications, including POS, ERP, warehouse management, digital transformation.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Senior Manager, you will perform project implementation and coordination of IT systems & applications, namely ERP, Inventory Management, etc. You will liaise with business units (including IT, Accounting, Merchandising, Compliance, etc.) to define requirements specification and project deliverables such as timelines, risks, budgets, and critical path. You will conduct testing, configuration, upgrade and rollout of the business applications.
The Successful Applicant:
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology, Information Management, or equivalent
- 3 years of experience in IT project implementation and coordination
- Excellent vendor management skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Good command of English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Hans Hui at +852 3180 4945 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.