- Capture user requirement across different stakeholders
- Prepare requirement spec. documentation
- Execute testing and facilitating communication across different functional teams
- Communicate with stakeholders on requirement and scope
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Technology, Engineering or a related field
- 1-3 years related work experience
- Experience in developing data protection / information governance frameworks for mid/large enterprise
- Knowledge in GDPR and/or PDPO requirements
- Ability to research and draft comprehensive policy and procedure documents considering compliance and legal requirements
- Ability to translate and effectively communicate abstract concepts into an easy to comprehend package
- Interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional English composition, grammar and writing skills
- Excellent skills in using MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Good communication skills and willing to work with a group of people to understand the business details and capture the business requirements via discussion with user.
- Good Cantonese/English/Mandarin Speaker, good English writing skills and communication skills. Basic technical skills such as SQL, Excel/VBA and PowerPoint skills is preferred.
- Fresh graduate will be also considered
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Lucas Wu at +852 3180 4959 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.