Business Analytics Manager (Banking)
- Business analytics insight
- Products portfolio and campaign analysis
- Career advancement opportunity
About the company
Our client is an international banking group in Hong Kong. Due to the recent expansion, they are looking for high caliber for a Business Analytics Manager in their Business Planning team.
About the role
Reporting to the Senior Manager, you will be responsible for conducting data analysis on banking products, customer segments and business mix to identify risks and opportunities in driving business growth. You are required to prepare various business analytics reports, MIS reports and pre and post campaign analysis to provide business insight to management. You will work closely with Marketing, Product and Sales teams by providing product performance, campaign result recommendations and quantitative strategy from data mining. In addition, you will participate in data warehouse project and analytical modelling to suggest market trend forecast.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- University Graduate, preferably in Statistics, Quantitative Analysis, Business Administration or related disciplines.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in business analytics preferably in banking industry.
- Strong business sense, good analytical and presentation skills.
- Hands on knowledge in SAS / SQL is essential.
- Good command of spoken and written English, Chinese and Mandarin.
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Manager position.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.