About our Client
Our client is a leading conglomerate in Hong Kong and currently looking for a young and dynamic individual to work as to Business Assistant for assisting group top management on business support basis.
About the Role
- Provide business support the group executives on a daily basis
- Data consolidation and prepare marketing analysis reports and contribute necessary recommendations
- Prepare meeting materials, reports, PowerPoint presentation and take respective follow-up actions
- Coordinate integration activities across the combining organizations through a disciplined and structured approach, including functional and cross-functional workstreams
- Handle highly confidential information with discretion
- Assist with ad hoc activities if needed
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder with a minimum of 1-2 years of working experience
- Excellent command of Chinese and English
- Proficient in using Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Fast paced and dynamic, able to work independently and be detail-oriented
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christy Cheng at +852 3180 4946 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.