About the Company
Our client is a overseas listed corporation which is a leading player in the FMCG industry. A rare opportunity now arises for a seasoned finance business partner to join their Hong Kong office to be responsible for one of their core business lines.
About the Role
Reporting to the Head of Finance, this is a country finance business partnering role. You will manage sizable teams for accounting operations, reporting and FP&A. You will work closely with local BU Managers and Controllers at global headquarter. You will conduct analysis for pricing, distribution and logistics cost and control the business performance with KPI built. You will involve in projects to enhance operation efficiency, e.g. process re-engineering and system implementation. You will facilitate business development, conduct competitor analysis and support corporate team initiatives.
About the Person
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- Bachelor Degree in Finance or Accounting or equivalent
- At least 10 years of relevant experience in accounting and finance
- HKICPA/ACCA/CPAA holder
- Experience in FMCG/ healthcare/ consumer electronics is a must
- Country finance experience is required
- Confident, commercially savvy and agile
- Strong leadership, stakeholder management and presentation skills
- Fluent in Cantonese, English and Mandarin
- Immediately available is an advantage
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.