About the Client
Our client is a listed conglomerate with a developing education business in Hong Kong and the Greater China region. They are looking for a talented marketing calibre to join one of their business units as a Business Development & Digital Marketing Director.
About the Role
Based in Hong Kong, you will be directly reporting to the Business Head and leading a digital marketing team. You will be responsible for formulating and implementing digital marketing strategies which aligns with the group's brand positioning. In addition to the conventional marketing ideas, you will maximize online marketing channels to different client target segments. Additionally, you will identify Key Opinion Leaders and Influencers on mainstream social media networks to promote company's products and services, and to drive offline traffic through different online channels. Planning the annual marketing calendar and managing the marketing and advertisiting budget, you will review the integrated marketing campaigns by using data and response matrix to plan future makreting campaigns. Internally, you will work closely with the sales team by planning marketing strategies to support and achieve business goals.
- Degree in Marketing, Business Management or other related disciplines
- Over 8 years of integrated marketing experience from FMCG / Retail, with minimal 5 years' digital marketing experience
- Solid knowledge of social media, mobile, partnership and event management experience
- Strong entrepreneurial mindset and a self-starter
- Energetic, fast paced, creative and dynamic
- Strong command in both written and spoken Chinese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Carmen Ng at +852 3180 4923 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.